[DATA] How do I make CHA add to both known and cast per day spells for a sorceror

  • Scott Ellsworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2003
      Hi, all.

      In my game, sorcerers and wizards differ only in the primary stat and
      which skills are class skills. Thanks to the help of several people a
      few months back, I added the appropriate mods to get the proper number
      of known and cast spells per day. I now want to have the key stat add
      both to cast and to known spells.

      What is the appropriate MOD line for my custom class.pcc?

      Thanks much,

      Scott
      --------
      scott@...