Re: [pcgen] Colour OS -- begging for help

  • Tommy Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2003
      Your brain would be correct. .tgz is a g-zipped .tar file. Latest versions of WinZip handle this nicely. If all else fails, d/l the demo version... ;)
      I really liked the "colour" output sheets when I was using them in
      4.3.3. But I went to get the 4.3.6 ones to try with the newly downloaded
      PCGen 4.3.7 and they had this funny TGZ extension that my Windows XP
      doesn't recognize. Would it be possible for some cross platform guru to
      put them in the messages section in a ZIP file? Maybe they should be
      added to the standard distribution.

      My brain says TGZ is probably some type of tar file from UNIX, but it's
      been 20 years since I used UNIX in school.