ALLG failed

  • John Stanton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2003
      My ALLG command failed this turn because I forgot to break my former
      alliance. What is the command for that?

      Thanks,
      John
    • Emily Smirle
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2003
        John Stanton wrote:
        > My ALLG command failed this turn because I forgot to break my former
        > alliance. What is the command for that?

        Uh... My favorite command for these situations is "Go Stuff Yourself"
        but I'm sure there are others that work equally well.

        I suggest sending some courtier that's causing trouble around the throne
        room to deliver the message. Withdraw your diplomats, too.
        --
        "Is he an evil outsider?"
        "Well, he was one of the loners in evil kindergarten..."