[BUGs] Blackguard

  • telgarfr
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2003
      Several problems I found with the Blackguard Prestige Class, using
      an ex-paladin (so with level conversion) :
      1/ hit points : total seems ok but if I look at the hp/level window,
      converted levels show 0 hp.
      2/ sneak attack messy : +8d0 ???
      3/ I can't load the .pcg anymore !

      I will post .pcg and resulting .html (dnd_combined sheet)

      Seb
    • telgarfr
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
        It seems this pb was buried by the 'color sheet' thread :-)

        pcg and html are posted under 'need help with' files.

        Seb

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "telgarfr" <sebastien.peslin@c...>
        wrote:
        > Several problems I found with the Blackguard Prestige Class, using
        > an ex-paladin (so with level conversion) :
        > 1/ hit points : total seems ok but if I look at the hp/level
        window,
        > converted levels show 0 hp.
        > 2/ sneak attack messy : +8d0 ???
        > 3/ I can't load the .pcg anymore !
        >
        > I will post .pcg and resulting .html (dnd_combined sheet)
        >
        > Seb
      • telgarfr
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
          Another UP !