Some Site maintenance

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      I moved the Bugs and Features lists from "new to do list" to the
      "Bugs and Features" folder. I removed the LST file Folders that I had
      created several weeks ago since they were empty and no-one was using
      them. I was in housecleaning mode and wanted to tidy up a bit - no
      sense having empty folders cluttering up the place. ;)
      I moved my spellbook charactersheet to the New Character Sheets
      folder (since that's really where it belonged). Let me know if
      anything is amiss!

      -Bryan