RE: [pcgen] Power Points in spell lists

  • Ward, Christopher
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2003
      Strangely enough I have just started to play a Psion, and I was going to put
      this on the sheets as soon as I got the rest of the spell problems sorted
      ;O) Expect lots of Psionic stuff in the PDF sheets soon ;O)

      The PDF sheets already have the DC shown as a modifier rather than a fixed
      value. They also refer to powers as powers rather than spells in most
      places.

      regards,
      Frugal
      - OS Tamarin