Re: [pcgen] Shuriken

  • Martin!
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2003
      Hi (again)

      With the shuriken, up to three can be thrown per attack I'm trying to
      get all those extra attack with the shuriken to be listed so the players
      (including Me, the DM) don't forget about them. I added this Bonus tag to
      the shuriken and it work well, until I get a "real" extra attack. Then the
      character should be able to trow 6 shuriken...

      BONUS:COMBAT|ATTACKS|2

      Then I tried this (which doesn't work at all)

      BONUS:COMBAT|ATTACKS|*3

      I could just put a SPROP on this thing, but having the bonus listed X times
      help in heavy combat

      How can I do that?

      Martin!
      Life is short. I am short. Therefore, I am life.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martin!" <mbe@q...> wrote:

        > Hi (again)

        > With the shuriken, up to three can be thrown per attack I'm
        trying to

        > get all those extra attack with the shuriken to be listed so the
        players

        > BONUS:COMBAT|ATTACKS|2

        Put this in the equipment.lst on the shuriken line:

        BONUS:WEAPON|ATTACKS|2