Re: [pcgen][BUG] Returning Magic Property

  • Martin!
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003

      I found that for a weapon to be returning in PCgen, It has to be a
      ranged and melee weapon. It should be only thown weapon (not ammo). I will
      upload a corrected srdequimodmagic.lst to this group files...

      I tested and it work. And you can still make thrown hammer and dagger...

      Martin!
      Life is short. I am short. Therefore, I am life.