BUG Version 4.3.6 List Editor now unable to open characters

  • aplechaty
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003
      I installed the most recent version, and then loaded sources. Once
      loaded, I selected the list editor, and selected new race. After
      entering all teh race data, and saving I exited teh program. When I
      next opened the program it opened fine however when i attempt to
      create a new character, or open an existing character, I get an
      hourglass for a few seconds and then nothing happens.

      I am runnning Windows XP Home, I ahve 256 meg of Ram, and I am
      running nohting else at the same time. I woudl greatly appreciate it
      if anyone could giv eme some insight as to why this has happened or
      how to fix it. Thank You.