PCGen release 30Jan01
- I had a bit more time today, so a few more changes:
1. made DEF: default to 1,1 and REP: default to 1 so non-StarWars
classes don't need to define these.
2. Fixed - subtracting a level removes the skillpoints for that level.
3. Fixed - subtract a level of a class that gained feats at that
level via ADD:FEAT() tag gets a feat point removed.
4. Fixed - crash when sorting Feats by clicking on column header.
5. Fixed - leveling up a Fighter the number of bonus feat selections
1. changed Feat Desc & Pre Reqs to be scrollable.
2. changed domain1 and domain2 notes to be scrollable
3. made BONUS:COMBAT|AC|stat not stackable with itself, so if two
classes use WIS the bonus will only be used once. If one class uses
WIS and another INT, they will both be used.
4. made PREUATT use base attack bonus for classes which have no UATT:
5. added SKILLMULT: tag to race (defaults to 4 if not present). When
a character gets its first level this multiplier is used (so not all
races get the default 4 multiplier)
6. changed equipment.lst to refer to Light, Medium and Heavy instead
of LIGHT, MEDIUM and HEAVY in terms of armor
7. Fixed - Equipment list now indicates proficiency with Armor
Thanks everyone for finding the bugs and suggesting these features!
Things are coming along nicely. ;)
ps the release will be available in about 10 minutes...