[BUG] 433 Innate Spells

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2003
      Got an interesting bug here. I'm making up some oddball PCs,
      including a Half-Celstial Ogre Rogue. It's the Half-Celestial that's
      showing up the problem. On the Spells tab, the Innate H-C spells wind
      up being listed as Ogre Innate spells. That's obviously not correct.

      -Greg G

      =====
      --
      RPN, the other Gaming Network
      http://rpn.homestead.com

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Ward, Christopher
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2003
        Half-Celestial is a template. Your race is still Ogre, so PCGen has no where
        other than the Ogre to put teh innate spells.

        regards,
        Frugal

      • Barak
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2003
          That's the deal.

          Bryan made all innate spells (if you have them) go to class 0, which he set
          to your race and spellbook 1. Currently there is no way around that.

          I could change the header to say "Innate Spells" and drop the racial name.
          Seems like the simplest fix.

          Barak
          - PCGen BoD
          - OS Silverback