please help me!

  • gharu_monstertruck
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Hi, I'm a Newby here, so please be gentle.
      I'm italian so probably I'm making a lot of grammar error, but be
      patience.

      I'm not able to make the source material tab to show the Custom
      sources tree, so I can't include all the source material included,
      such as deadlands.
      I've use the "customise" button, then chose to include "deadlands"
      and then create the .pcc file, (I've found the file in the data
      directory but nothing happens.
      What's wrong?
      I've looking through the mails here and in the guide provided with
      PCGen, but I've never found a solution.
      Another question
      why the setting\campaign show only D&D ? I've insert a new directory
      under GamesModels called deadlands and I've moved inside the
      deadlands.lst file, but seems that the menu don't see it (I've try
      to follow the procedure descripted in a couple of mail, but without
      success)
      Oh, i'm running the 4.3.3 version of PCGen with the j2re-1_4_1_02
      version (download two days ago) with windows XP
      Thanks a lot, PCGen rules!

      Gharu