[BUG] .pcc file still in alpha build timestamp 200303050000

  • Kent Behrends
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      Hi:

      In alpha a few minutes ago. I am still having a problems with my .pcc
      file.

      The file is located in:
      /Applications/PCGen/PCGen-java-cvs/pcgen/data/davesfreeport/
      davesfreeport.pcc

      The PCGen error:

      Exception type:java.io.FileNotFoundException
      Message:Applications/PCGen/PCGen-java-cvs/pcgen/data/davesfreeport/
      davesfreeport.pcc

      Notice the missing "/" from the pathname in the exception? This would
      look for a relative path, not the absolute path it is trying to open.

      ---kent-(-
      enum monkeyTypes = {tracker=42, tester};
      monkeyGrade = (monkey==tracker) ? Gibbon : Lemure;