Re: [OS maybe] Skills question

  • Thomas Jannes <tjannes@vub.ac.be>
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Conor Schutzman <conor@m...> wrote:
      > I have a couple of questions about the newer PDF output
      sheets... ...
      > A majority of the issue stem from layout, such as having untrained
      > skills wrapping to a new page)
      >
      > Thank you any information that any of you can spare.
      >
      > Conor
      >
      > --
      > Conor Schutzman
      > PCGen Installer Sloth
      > Mac OS X support marmoset

      I think this is the only question left that hasn't been answered
      yet. In the OS template, it's specified that only the first 35 skils
      are printed on the front sheet, if you have more the wrap to the
      second page.

      You _can_ modify this by hand, but bear in mind that a multiclassed
      character with Turn Undead & perform & ... & ... might need the
      space below those 35 skills.

      What you need to do is:
      - search for COUNT[SKILLS]
      - replace the 35 in MIN35 right behind it by something higher
      -> |FOR,%skill,0,COUNT[SKILLS]MIN40-1,1,0|
      - continue the search
      - replace both instances of 35 by something higher
      -> |FOR,%myskill,40,COUNT[SKILLS]MIN40,1,0|
      - etc etc

      In my particular case, 40 was enough, not too much

      Thomas
      - OS Mad Test Monkey
      - OS Lemure