Real life has done it again...

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      Tir asked me to relay this to you. He will mostly be out of online touch for the next two weeks (need to do lots of overtime and his PC broke on him).

      He asked me to cover for him while he'll be away. I'll try not to make to much of a mess of things (darn big shoes).

      Anyone that has question/problem/isues that would normally go to Tir can contact me for the time being. Naturally, the remaining Directors of the Board and the PCGEN community in general is still there. Fell free to ask them also :-).

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>