[BUG] or [FREQ] Equipping Tab - Add All Equipment

  • junkfilterus <milest@hdvest.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      v4.3.3

      I had 15 dragon teeth to add to an equipment set. I was going to put
      them in my bag of holding. So, I clicked on bag of holding, then
      right clicked on the dragon teeth. I saw this nifty menu item
      about "Add all equipment" Thinking it was going to add all the teeth
      for me, I clicked it. Much to my surprise, it added everything that
      was not currently equipped to the equipment set.

      Now, if this is a feature, then could an Add All for the item be
      added to that menu? And even if it is a feature, see the "If it's a
      bug section".

      If it is a bug (or even if it is a feature), all of the items it
      added were added to the "Carrying" section instead of being added to
      my Bag of Holding.

      I have submitted a [BUG] about expanding items on this tab
      I have submitted a [FREQ] about thinking this panel is Bass Ackwards
      I have submitted a [FREQ] about saving the column order on this panel

      (If this post appears more than once, it is because I forgot to
      finish the subject line, then deleted the post, then reposted it.)