Re: [BUG] SKILLLIST

  • junkfilterus <milest@hdvest.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
      I Intentionally left it out of Act as Moron. I added Act as Moron to
      the list of class skills in the standard rogues's class line. This
      causes it to be a rogue skill. The test was to make sure that my bug
      report was correct in stating that SKILLLIST only picked up the
      skills with CLASSES:XXX in them, and wasn't just skipping standard
      skills. So, if I put CLASSES:Rogue in the Act as Moron skill, my new
      Rogue2 will pick it up as a class skill, but he still won't have any
      of the other skills that rogues get (ie, climb) as class skills.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Thatcher <magus_knightcrawler@h...>"
      <snip>

      > > Act as

      > > <tab>SOURCEPAGE:Made it up<tab>CLASSES:Rogue
      > > Act as

      > > <tab>SOURCEPAGE:Made it up
      > >
      > > The only difference is the CLASSES:Rogue tag, and in the standard
      > > Rogue's class line, I added Act as Moron to the list of class
      > skills.

      <snip>

      > In Act as a Moron your missing the CLASSES:Rogue tag after
      SOURCEPAGE.