[ADV] D20books Specials 3/3/03

  • D20 Books and More
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      The biggest news this week is the release of Chessex's new Menagerie 2
      series of dice on Friday. Some of the PCGen crowd has already picked up a
      few sets of these new dice and they are incredible. The pictures on their
      website do not do justice to the depth and amazing effects these dice
      produce.
      http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Limited%20Edition/Menagerie/Menagerie.htm

      On Wednesday, Mongoose Publishing has released their Ultimate Equipment
      Guide and Quintessential Psion. Much of this has already been run out of
      the distributor warehouse so order this NOW or it will end up being
      back-ordered.

      To keep up with all of the releases throughout the week, I've created a
      Yahoo! Group so people can be aware of the announcements of new products.
      particular items are in without emailing the various group lists too often.
      It is set up so you can view the archive without membership so you can see
      what is going on without having to join.

      The special of 25% off of any $120 MSRP or more order was successful, so I'm
      going to extend it for this week.

      Don't forget about the Dwarven Forge MasterMaze products. This is going to
      run until 3/24/03.

      In regards to having the splatbook data files coming available soon from
      CMP, get all FIVE TSR/WotC splatbooks at 25% off. Total with shipping is
      $78.

      As always, let me know what you're looking for and I'll create a bundle for
      the group. The splatbook bundle was an idea from someone on this group
      because they wanted to pick those up.

      Finally, the website at http://www.d20books.com has undergone a slight
      cosmetic change to make things easier for people in Europe to view. We took
      out some of the graphics and went with text buttons for navigation. We are
      doing international shipping on a case-by-case basis so don't be shy about
      asking us to ship to you if you're in Canada or Europe.

      Jeff Pawlowski
      http://www.d20books.com