[BUG] Weapon Proficiencies for Medium Size Rogues in 4.3.3.

  • travinius <travinius@gmx.de>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Salve!

      I am using pcgen 4.3.3.

      I missed some weapon proficiencies for my medium size rogue. My rouge
      uses a heavy mace +1 and suddenly was no longer proficient. Only the
      weapon profs for all rogues are included, the heavier weapons for
      medium size rogues seem to have disappeared.

      I helped myself by using a workaround (I defined a template called
      'Medium Size Roge' which only provided the missing weapon profs and
      has a prerequisite of PRECLASS:Rogue=1).

      Greetings

      Travinius