Re: PDF collections

  • Thomas Jannes <tjannes@vub.ac.be>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      > Folks, the PDF sheet collections I uploaded still have the cleric
      Turning
      > error in them, my apologies. :/
      >
      > Thomas is fixing them as I type and will upload corrected versions
      shortly.

      > Barak
      > - PCGen BoD
      > - OS Silverback

      Et voila !
      The modified sheets are uploaded. In total, three corrections
      - Turn Level and Turn Undead replaced by TurnLevel and TurnUndead
      - Changed the filter for output of shields and protective items so
      the header doesn't appear if you don't have any (now it reacts the
      same as other armor)
      - Added MERGELOC in the equipment loop definition, so that you have
      a line for every item in every location

      Guess this will do until next release ;-)

      Thomas
      - OS Mad Test Monkey (TM)
      - OS Lemure