PDF collections

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      Folks, the PDF sheet collections I uploaded still have the cleric Turning
      error in them, my apologies. :/

      Thomas is fixing them as I type and will upload corrected versions shortly.

      Barak
      - PCGen BoD
      - OS Silverback
    • Thomas Jannes <tjannes@vub.ac.be>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
        > Folks, the PDF sheet collections I uploaded still have the cleric
        Turning
        > error in them, my apologies. :/
        >
        > Thomas is fixing them as I type and will upload corrected versions
        shortly.

        > Barak
        > - PCGen BoD
        > - OS Silverback

        Et voila !
        The modified sheets are uploaded. In total, three corrections
        - Turn Level and Turn Undead replaced by TurnLevel and TurnUndead
        - Changed the filter for output of shields and protective items so
        the header doesn't appear if you don't have any (now it reacts the
        same as other armor)
        - Added MERGELOC in the equipment loop definition, so that you have
        a line for every item in every location

        Guess this will do until next release ;-)

        Thomas
        - OS Mad Test Monkey (TM)
        - OS Lemure