OS Token Question

  • gildoggydogg <sgilroy2@woh.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      Is there a way to get the Source for things such as feats and skills
      to show on an output sheet?

      With spells you can add the following:
      |SPELLMEM0.1.0.%spell.SOURCESHORT| |SPELLMEM0.1.0.%spell.SOURCEPAGE|
      to get the shortened name of the Source in which it can be found, and
      which chapter.

      If you do the same for skills:
      |SKILL.%skill.SOURCESHORT| |SKILL.%skill.SOURCEPAGE|
      It just repeats the name of the skill instead of showing the source
      name and page/chapter.

      I checked in the docs and couldn't find anything about showing the
      sources for either feats or skills...but I know the docs are
      constantly being worked on so I thought I'd ask here.