Re: [OS BUG] cleric's turn per day

  • Avi <alazar_076@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "merton_monk <merton_monk@y...>"
      <merton_monk@y...> wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Avi <alazar_076@y...>"
      > <alazar_076@y...> wrote:
      > > Welp that helped a little bit. Now it shows that I have a level
      7
      > > clerics turning ability. Turn Level 7, Turn damage 2d6 + 7,
      > Turns/day
      > > 10 (i have extra turning and a cha bonus of +3. However, i also
      > have
      > > 4 levels of a prestige class that adds to turning for every level
      > in
      > > that class. I do not think it is showing that. So how do i get
      it
      > > to read classes that add to this (i.e. paladin and cleric stack).
      >
      > Is the Paladin BONUS:VAR|TurnUndead or TurnLevel tag missing?
      >
      > -Bryan

      Well i am not using a paladin, i am using a home brewed class. I
      didnt change it from the past version so if there was a change then
      maybe. I have:

      BONUS:VAR|Turn Level|CLASSLEVEL=UndeadSlayer SA:Turn Undead
      DEFINE:Turn Level|0 DEFINE:Turn Undead|3+CHA
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 2, 2003
        >Well i am not using a paladin, i am using a home brewed class. I
        >didnt change it from the past version so if there was a change then
        >maybe. I have:
        >
        >BONUS:VAR|Turn Level|CLASSLEVEL=UndeadSlayer SA:Turn Undead
        > DEFINE:Turn Level|0 DEFINE:Turn Undead|3+CHA

        Last week's change was big, and I sent out warnings.

        To get it to work with the output sheets going forward, and for stacking with other classes:

        BONUS:VAR|TurnLevel|CL=Undead Slayer
        DEFINE:TurnLevel|0
        DEFINE:TurnUndead|3+CHA

        I'm assuming your Class is defined as CLASS:Undead Slayer
        If so, the CL= needs to match it exactly, as in 'CL=Undead Slayer' Note the space. Also note that the VAR names (TurnLevel) and (TurnUndead) no longer have spaces in them.

        The SA: should have a space in it, as that gets to the OS.

        I hope that helps.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen BoD
        Data Silverback
      • Barak
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 2, 2003
          Turn Level and Turn Undead need to be TurnLevel and TurnUndead

          Barak
          - PCGen BoD
          - OS Silverback