Re: [LST BUG] [DragonStar] Half Dragon templates

  • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Belunar <belunar@d...>"
      <belunar@d...> wrote:
      > I am not sure if anyone else here has been using the
      DragonStar
      > lst file uploaded by stl19847. I have been finding that it has
      the
      > Half-Dragon template and several Half-Dragon (type) templates. It
      > looks like it should be alowing someone when they chose the Half-
      > Dragon template to add to a charicter to then chose one of the
      Half-
      > Dragon (type) templates. Insted of doing this it just seems to be
      > adding Half-Dragon (Black) and not alowin one to chose any other
      > type. Anyone know how this can be fixed?

      Dragonstar has several bugs that are slated for cleanup. I am
      working on the cleanup but Dragonstar isn't the only thing I'm
      working on and I appologize but some of the other things I'm working
      on have a higher priority as soon as I can get to it I will sorry
      about the delay.
    • Belunar <belunar@deru.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        > Dragonstar has several bugs that are slated for cleanup. I am
        > working on the cleanup but Dragonstar isn't the only thing I'm
        > working on and I appologize but some of the other things I'm
        working
        > on have a higher priority as soon as I can get to it I will sorry
        > about the delay.

        No problem. I was not aware if anyone knew about that problem or was
        trying to get it fixed was all. Thank you for looking into it. I will
        be patient and wait for the fix. :)