[LST BUG] [DragonStar] Half Dragon templates

  • Belunar <belunar@deru.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      I am not sure if anyone else here has been using the DragonStar
      lst file uploaded by stl19847. I have been finding that it has the
      Half-Dragon template and several Half-Dragon (type) templates. It
      looks like it should be alowing someone when they chose the Half-
      Dragon template to add to a charicter to then chose one of the Half-
      Dragon (type) templates. Insted of doing this it just seems to be
      adding Half-Dragon (Black) and not alowin one to chose any other
      type. Anyone know how this can be fixed?
    • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Belunar <belunar@d...>"
        <belunar@d...> wrote:
        > I am not sure if anyone else here has been using the
        DragonStar
        > lst file uploaded by stl19847. I have been finding that it has
        the
        > Half-Dragon template and several Half-Dragon (type) templates. It
        > looks like it should be alowing someone when they chose the Half-
        > Dragon template to add to a charicter to then chose one of the
        Half-
        > Dragon (type) templates. Insted of doing this it just seems to be
        > adding Half-Dragon (Black) and not alowin one to chose any other
        > type. Anyone know how this can be fixed?

        Dragonstar has several bugs that are slated for cleanup. I am
        working on the cleanup but Dragonstar isn't the only thing I'm
        working on and I appologize but some of the other things I'm working
        on have a higher priority as soon as I can get to it I will sorry
        about the delay.
      • Belunar <belunar@deru.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
          > Dragonstar has several bugs that are slated for cleanup. I am
          > working on the cleanup but Dragonstar isn't the only thing I'm
          > working on and I appologize but some of the other things I'm
          working
          > on have a higher priority as soon as I can get to it I will sorry
          > about the delay.

          No problem. I was not aware if anyone knew about that problem or was
          trying to get it fixed was all. Thank you for looking into it. I will
          be patient and wait for the fix. :)