Re: [CMP] Rough pricing ideas

  • koralis_arkhadian <brentab@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 88 , Mar 1, 2003
      > As for buying both sets in bundle, we didn't think about that
      while we
      > were going over that, but I would be inclined to say the +1.00 for
      each
      > source would stand as is, simply because of the work entailed in
      > creating both sets.

      Is there any good reason that you can't simply adapt e-tools to use
      the standard PCgen files? Seems to me that'd be the preferable way
      to go.
    • Thatcher <magus_knightcrawler@hotmail.co
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 3, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gjorbjond <crgriffin@a...>"
        <crgriffin@a...> wrote:
        > Just a suggestion, but my DMs pretty much have all of the source
        books
        > and allow you to pull from them, but they don't have any of the
        > modules, as they run their own home-brew campaigns. Therefore an
        > "Everything but the Modules" set would be ideal for me.
        >
        > Also, how will the stuff from WotC's web page be handled?
        >
        > How about 3.5e? I'm assuming that will be a seperate deal once it
        > comes out.

        As stated earlier. There will most likely be two SRD files. One for
        3.0 and one for 3.5 brcause not everyone is going to upgrade to 3.5.
        Also CMP should have the full datasets for 3.5 for sale.

        Knightcrawler
        LST Howler Monkey