Re: [CMP] Rough pricing ideas

  • David <Papa-DRB@hvc.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 88 , Mar 1 11:57 AM
      I believe that was answered earlier (but whether here, on CMP forums,
      or WoTC forums I forget), and it was that eTools was supposed to be
      full core books (not just SRD) to begin with, so any changes to them
      would be part of the patch or a separate download,

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "dlm1065 <dlm1065@h...>" <dlm1065@h...>
      wrote: [snippage]
    • Thatcher <magus_knightcrawler@hotmail.co
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 3 8:58 AM
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gjorbjond <crgriffin@a...>"
        <crgriffin@a...> wrote:
        > Just a suggestion, but my DMs pretty much have all of the source
        books
        > and allow you to pull from them, but they don't have any of the
        > modules, as they run their own home-brew campaigns. Therefore an
        > "Everything but the Modules" set would be ideal for me.
        >
        > Also, how will the stuff from WotC's web page be handled?
        >
        > How about 3.5e? I'm assuming that will be a seperate deal once it
        > comes out.

        As stated earlier. There will most likely be two SRD files. One for
        3.0 and one for 3.5 brcause not everyone is going to upgrade to 3.5.
        Also CMP should have the full datasets for 3.5 for sale.

        Knightcrawler
        LST Howler Monkey