[BUG] Quantity Problems in 4.3.3

  • gildoggydogg <sgilroy2@woh.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      I'm still haveing quantity problems with 4.3.3.
      I own 26 Sling Bullets. I Equip 1 to my Sling. I try to Carry the
      other 25 or put them into a bag and It will only let me add 20 into a
      group and then I have to add a group of 3, then add the final 2
      individually.
      Again, all of them are equipped as carried or put into a different
      container except for the 1 which I equip to my Sling.