RE: [pcgen] Re: [CMP] Rough pricing ideas

  • David
    Message 1 of 88 , Mar 1 8:55 AM
      MaxSilverwood, you have been a member of this list since 05/08/2002. If
      you no longer wish to receive the emails, please follow the directions
      at the bottom of each email ("To unsubscribe from this group, send an
      email to: pcgen-unsubscribe@egroups.com")

      -- david

      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 3 8:58 AM
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gjorbjond <crgriffin@a...>"
        <crgriffin@a...> wrote:
        > Just a suggestion, but my DMs pretty much have all of the source
        books
        > and allow you to pull from them, but they don't have any of the
        > modules, as they run their own home-brew campaigns. Therefore an
        > "Everything but the Modules" set would be ideal for me.
        >
        > Also, how will the stuff from WotC's web page be handled?
        >
        > How about 3.5e? I'm assuming that will be a seperate deal once it
        > comes out.

        As stated earlier. There will most likely be two SRD files. One for
        3.0 and one for 3.5 brcause not everyone is going to upgrade to 3.5.
        Also CMP should have the full datasets for 3.5 for sale.

        Knightcrawler
        LST Howler Monkey