Re: [CMP] Rough pricing ideas

  • gildoggydogg <sgilroy2@woh.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 88 , Mar 1, 2003
      Pat, even though those things are already in the SRD it doesn't mean
      that CMP's job of coding them will be any easier. They will still
      have to code them from scratch...

      But you probably are right, it's probably an incentive price to buy
      them since you can get a great deal of the info for free from the SRD.

    • Thatcher <magus_knightcrawler@hotmail.co
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 3, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gjorbjond <crgriffin@a...>"
        <crgriffin@a...> wrote:
        > Just a suggestion, but my DMs pretty much have all of the source
        books
        > and allow you to pull from them, but they don't have any of the
        > modules, as they run their own home-brew campaigns. Therefore an
        > "Everything but the Modules" set would be ideal for me.
        >
        > Also, how will the stuff from WotC's web page be handled?
        >
        > How about 3.5e? I'm assuming that will be a seperate deal once it
        > comes out.

        As stated earlier. There will most likely be two SRD files. One for
        3.0 and one for 3.5 brcause not everyone is going to upgrade to 3.5.
        Also CMP should have the full datasets for 3.5 for sale.

        Knightcrawler
        LST Howler Monkey