Re: [CMP] Rough pricing ideas

  • merton_monk <merton_monk@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 88 , Mar 1 7:50 AM
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "tabeall <tabeall@y...>"
      <tabeall@y...> wrote:
      > How are the bundle prices going to handle new material?
      >
      > Hypothetical:
      > I purchase and recieve the 'WOTC Everything Bundle' for $90 today.
      > When the Arms and Equipment Guide is shipped by WOTC, do I get the
      A&E
      > data set for free as part of the Everything Bundle, get it for the
      %
      > off bundle price, or am I stuck paying full price since I have
      nothing
      > to bundle it with?

      This question has already been asked and we do need to consider
      this.

      Bryan McRoberts
      Code Monkey Publishing, Co-Founder
    • Thatcher <magus_knightcrawler@hotmail.co
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 3 8:58 AM
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gjorbjond <crgriffin@a...>"
        <crgriffin@a...> wrote:
        > Just a suggestion, but my DMs pretty much have all of the source
        books
        > and allow you to pull from them, but they don't have any of the
        > modules, as they run their own home-brew campaigns. Therefore an
        > "Everything but the Modules" set would be ideal for me.
        >
        > Also, how will the stuff from WotC's web page be handled?
        >
        > How about 3.5e? I'm assuming that will be a seperate deal once it
        > comes out.

        As stated earlier. There will most likely be two SRD files. One for
        3.0 and one for 3.5 brcause not everyone is going to upgrade to 3.5.
        Also CMP should have the full datasets for 3.5 for sale.

        Knightcrawler
        LST Howler Monkey