Re: [CMP] Rough pricing ideas

  • merton_monk <merton_monk@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 88 , Mar 1, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David" <Papa-DRB@h...> wrote:
      > Pricing looks very reasonable, now when can I send in my $28 for
      the
      > following bundles (heh).
      >
      > Two questions,
      >
      > 1) You mention that it would cost a $1 more per book for both PCGen
      > (what I use) and eTools (am considering buying) sets. How much for
      both
      > formats for a bundle set, ie. it looks like the * books would now
      cost
      > $14 (9+5), or will there be a break on that?

      Hm - you're right, we didn't cover that! Off-hand I'd say $1 more
      per book in each bundle, but we'd need to discuss that. We'll
      definitely need to address this.

      > 2) Also, I know the patch is due in 90 days, but when will we be
      able to
      > buy eTools from CMP?

      Very shortly - we're working as quickly as we can to get it ready.
      We're aiming for within the next 2 weeks. I don't really want to
      answer many ETools related questions here since this is PCGen's
      board - these questions are probably better suited over on our CMP
      boards (either ETools or CMP specific ones).

      Bryan McRoberts
      Code Monkey Publishing, Co-Founder
    • Thatcher <magus_knightcrawler@hotmail.co
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 3, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gjorbjond <crgriffin@a...>"
        <crgriffin@a...> wrote:
        > Just a suggestion, but my DMs pretty much have all of the source
        books
        > and allow you to pull from them, but they don't have any of the
        > modules, as they run their own home-brew campaigns. Therefore an
        > "Everything but the Modules" set would be ideal for me.
        >
        > Also, how will the stuff from WotC's web page be handled?
        >
        > How about 3.5e? I'm assuming that will be a seperate deal once it
        > comes out.

        As stated earlier. There will most likely be two SRD files. One for
        3.0 and one for 3.5 brcause not everyone is going to upgrade to 3.5.
        Also CMP should have the full datasets for 3.5 for sale.

        Knightcrawler
        LST Howler Monkey