RE: [pcgen] [CMP] Rough pricing ideas

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 88 , Mar 1, 2003
      Well, we are working on removing certain aspects from e-Tools code wise
      to make it viable as an electronic d/l (like the CD protection stuff and
      adding our loveable Code Monkey logo in there, things like that)... so
      it should be fairly soon.

      As for buying both sets in bundle, we didn't think about that while we
      were going over that, but I would be inclined to say the +1.00 for each
      source would stand as is, simply because of the work entailed in
      creating both sets.

      As for where to send the money, you'll have to wait at the moment, we're
      still working on the backend items of the website and the code for
      e-Tools (shouldn't be much longer for either though).

      W. Robert Reed III
      Mynex
      - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder
      - #1 Evil Monkey

    • Thatcher <magus_knightcrawler@hotmail.co
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 3, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gjorbjond <crgriffin@a...>"
        <crgriffin@a...> wrote:
        > Just a suggestion, but my DMs pretty much have all of the source
        books
        > and allow you to pull from them, but they don't have any of the
        > modules, as they run their own home-brew campaigns. Therefore an
        > "Everything but the Modules" set would be ideal for me.
        >
        > Also, how will the stuff from WotC's web page be handled?
        >
        > How about 3.5e? I'm assuming that will be a seperate deal once it
        > comes out.

        As stated earlier. There will most likely be two SRD files. One for
        3.0 and one for 3.5 brcause not everyone is going to upgrade to 3.5.
        Also CMP should have the full datasets for 3.5 for sale.

        Knightcrawler
        LST Howler Monkey