Re: [pcgen] [CMP] Rough pricing ideas

  • Patrick R. Sklenar
    Message 1 of 88 , Mar 1, 2003
      On Sat, 1 Mar 2003 02:23:11 -0500, Mynex wrote:

      > This was posted here so that you guys would have feedback as well, ...

      This pricing proposal looks pretty fair to me. Thank you!

      --
      pat----

      pat@... ---===--- http://www.sklenar.info
    • Thatcher <magus_knightcrawler@hotmail.co
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 3, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gjorbjond <crgriffin@a...>"
        <crgriffin@a...> wrote:
        > Just a suggestion, but my DMs pretty much have all of the source
        books
        > and allow you to pull from them, but they don't have any of the
        > modules, as they run their own home-brew campaigns. Therefore an
        > "Everything but the Modules" set would be ideal for me.
        >
        > Also, how will the stuff from WotC's web page be handled?
        >
        > How about 3.5e? I'm assuming that will be a seperate deal once it
        > comes out.

        As stated earlier. There will most likely be two SRD files. One for
        3.0 and one for 3.5 brcause not everyone is going to upgrade to 3.5.
        Also CMP should have the full datasets for 3.5 for sale.

        Knightcrawler
        LST Howler Monkey