RE: [pcgen] [CMP] Rough pricing ideas

  • David
    Message 1 of 88 , Mar 1, 2003
      Pricing looks very reasonable, now when can I send in my $28 for the
      following bundles (heh).

      Two questions,

      1) You mention that it would cost a $1 more per book for both PCGen
      (what I use) and eTools (am considering buying) sets. How much for both
      formats for a bundle set, ie. it looks like the * books would now cost
      $14 (9+5), or will there be a break on that?

      2) Also, I know the patch is due in 90 days, but when will we be able to
      buy eTools from CMP?

      -- david

    • Thatcher <magus_knightcrawler@hotmail.co
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 3, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gjorbjond <crgriffin@a...>"
        <crgriffin@a...> wrote:
        > Just a suggestion, but my DMs pretty much have all of the source
        books
        > and allow you to pull from them, but they don't have any of the
        > modules, as they run their own home-brew campaigns. Therefore an
        > "Everything but the Modules" set would be ideal for me.
        >
        > Also, how will the stuff from WotC's web page be handled?
        >
        > How about 3.5e? I'm assuming that will be a seperate deal once it
        > comes out.

        As stated earlier. There will most likely be two SRD files. One for
        3.0 and one for 3.5 brcause not everyone is going to upgrade to 3.5.
        Also CMP should have the full datasets for 3.5 for sale.

        Knightcrawler
        LST Howler Monkey