PCGen internal data model

  • Keith Davies
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi All,

      does anyone know where I can find documentation on the data model used
      within PCGen, or provide me with an explanation thereof? I've been
      through the doco directories and haven't found anything.

      Keith
      --
      Keith Davies
      keith.davies@...

      PCGen: <reaper/>, smartass
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Keith Davies <keith.davies@k...> wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > does anyone know where I can find documentation on the data model
        used
        > within PCGen, or provide me with an explanation thereof? I've been
        > through the doco directories and haven't found anything.

        What's a data model?

        Just kidding! No - there isn't anything formal (nothing in rational
        rose or anything of that ilk). The 'business objects' are all
        contained in the pcgen.core package and most of the classes are
        subclassed from PObject. For more detailed explanations I'd suggest
        asking on the Developer's Forum on our SF site so we don't bore the
        good people of this board with more geekish talk. :)

        Bryan McRoberts
        Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

        > Keith
        > --
        > Keith Davies
        > keith.davies@k...
        >
        > PCGen: <reaper/>, smartass
        > "You just can't argue with a moron. It's like handling Nuclear
        > waste. It's not good, it's not evil, but for Christ's sake,
        don't
      • Robert Goodlett
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
          On Sat, 01 Mar 2003 15:34:56 -0000, "merton_monk <merton_monk@...>"
          <merton_monk@...> wrote:

          cut stuff about data models

          > For more detailed explanations I'd suggest
          >asking on the Developer's Forum on our SF site so we don't bore the
          >good people of this board with more geekish talk. :)

          Thank you for your kindness on the geek talk. I like technical details as
          well as the next guy but I can only take so much. ;-)