troubleshooting

  • badsuper8 <bretdieleman@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      My pcgen will not make a list of sources or i don't know how to
      retrieve it can you please help thanks
    • merton_monk <merton_monk@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "badsuper8 <bretdieleman@y...>"
        <bretdieleman@y...> wrote:
        > My pcgen will not make a list of sources or i don't know how to
        > retrieve it can you please help thanks

        Did you unzip the part2of3.zip file? That contains all the data.
        PCGen looks through the data subdirectory (which is created by
        unzipping the part2of3.zip file) to form the list of sources. It
        does this at launch time, so if you run PCGen and then unzip the
        part2of3.zip file, it won't see them until you quit and launch again.

        Bryan McRoberts
        Benevolent Dictator of PCGen