RE: [pcgen] [CMP] Rough pricing ideas

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 88 , Feb 28, 2003
      Well, we're still not sure who has what rights to
      Dragon/Dungeon/Polyhedron for all the 3E stuff... we're talking to Paizo
      to figure that out, so hopefully soon we'll have a definitive answer...
      as for cost, it's roughly planned the same as modules, $1.50

      W. Robert Reed III
      Mynex
      - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder
      - #1 Evil Monkey

    • Thatcher <magus_knightcrawler@hotmail.co
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 3, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gjorbjond <crgriffin@a...>"
        <crgriffin@a...> wrote:
        > Just a suggestion, but my DMs pretty much have all of the source
        books
        > and allow you to pull from them, but they don't have any of the
        > modules, as they run their own home-brew campaigns. Therefore an
        > "Everything but the Modules" set would be ideal for me.
        >
        > Also, how will the stuff from WotC's web page be handled?
        >
        > How about 3.5e? I'm assuming that will be a seperate deal once it
        > comes out.

        As stated earlier. There will most likely be two SRD files. One for
        3.0 and one for 3.5 brcause not everyone is going to upgrade to 3.5.
        Also CMP should have the full datasets for 3.5 for sale.

        Knightcrawler
        LST Howler Monkey