CM ? about HITDICE HITDICEADVANCEMENT

  • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      From the error this is generating I am assuming that fractions are
      out here.

      java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1/2"

      How much of a pain would it be for these to handle something like
      this? Is this a BIG change with major reprecussions or something I
      could put a request in for that would be an easy alteration?

      HITDICE:1/4,8
      HITDICEADVANCEMENT:1/4,1/2,1,4
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
        Try using -2 instead. It may work.

        Definitely worth a request to have these supported.

        James Dempsey
        JDempsey@...