Re: [pcgen] Re: [LST BUG] stone* spells

  • Kent Pollard
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
      That's the other Kent, not the Doc monkey-wannabe Kent

      Kent
      (Characters in PCGen since???? Dec 2000 I think?????

      Hey, Bryan... am I rembering a time when PCGen wasn't Java, or is that just a
      bad dream?

      Kent

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
        On Friday, Feb 28, 2003, at 17:28 America/Los_Angeles, Kent Pollard
        wrote:

        > That's the other Kent, not the Doc monkey-wannabe Kent

        No! I'm _this_ kent :)

        Tracker # 694890

        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/
        index.php?func=detail&aid=694890&group_id=36698&atid=417816

        > Kent
        > (Characters in PCGen since???? Dec 2000 I think?????
        >
        > Hey, Bryan... am I rembering a time when PCGen wasn't Java, or is that
        > just a
        > bad dream?
        >
        > Kent

        ---kent-(-
        enum monkeyTypes = {tracker=42, tester};
        monkeyGrade = (monkey==tracker) ? Gibbon : Lemure;