Re: [pcgen] Re: [LST BUG] stone* spells

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
      Kent knows about it. I thought I got an email from him this morning on it being a tracker.... I'll try to hit it tonight.

      Tir Gwaith

      On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:37:10
      telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@...> wrote:
      >small UP on this bug nobody seems to have entered in the bug DB.
      >(or maybe I should post in PCGenListFileHelp ?)
      >
      > Seb
      >
      >--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@c...>"
      ><sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
      >> The srdspells.lst file is a little mixed up between the
      >descriptions
      >> of Stone Tell, Stone to Flesh and Stoneskin spells.
      >>
      >> S´┐Żbastien
    • Kent Pollard
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
        That's the other Kent, not the Doc monkey-wannabe Kent

        Kent
        (Characters in PCGen since???? Dec 2000 I think?????

        Hey, Bryan... am I rembering a time when PCGen wasn't Java, or is that just a
        bad dream?

        Kent

        > Kent knows about it. I thought I got an email from him this morning on it
        being a tracker.... I'll try to hit it tonight.

        > Tir Gwaith
        >
        > On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:37:10
        > telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@...> wrote:
        > >small UP on this bug nobody seems to have entered in the bug DB.
        > >(or maybe I should post in PCGenListFileHelp ?)
        > >
        > > Seb
        > >
        > >--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@c...>"
        > ><sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
        > >> The srdspells.lst file is a little mixed up between the
        > >descriptions
        > >> of Stone Tell, Stone to Flesh and Stoneskin spells.
        > >>
        > >> S├ębastien

      • Kent Behrends
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
          On Friday, Feb 28, 2003, at 17:28 America/Los_Angeles, Kent Pollard
          wrote:

          > That's the other Kent, not the Doc monkey-wannabe Kent

          No! I'm _this_ kent :)

          Tracker # 694890

          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/
          index.php?func=detail&aid=694890&group_id=36698&atid=417816

          > Kent
          > (Characters in PCGen since???? Dec 2000 I think?????
          >
          > Hey, Bryan... am I rembering a time when PCGen wasn't Java, or is that
          > just a
          > bad dream?
          >
          > Kent

          ---kent-(-
          enum monkeyTypes = {tracker=42, tester};
          monkeyGrade = (monkey==tracker) ? Gibbon : Lemure;