Re: [pcgen] racial bonus to skills for ghost template are not displayed

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      That's only when it's dark isn't it?

      If that's the case, that's why they're not in there. Currentyl we don;t
      apply anything that isn't a "full-time" bonus.

      Although we are working to change that too. :)

      Barak
      - PCGen BoD
      - OS Silverback

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
        According to the SRD, there's no conditions on it. At least from what
        I saw. *shrug*

        -Ian
        LST Tamarin

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/