racial bonus to skills for ghost template are not displayed

  • Ricky Hunt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      Thanks for the help about the display of untrained skills.

      The reason that I was asking was that I created a ghost character and the
      srd says they get a +8 to spot hide, listen and search. The skill bonuses
      are not showing up in the program or the output sheets. I checked out the
      lst file and the bonuses are not in there.

      Rick
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
        That's only when it's dark isn't it?

        If that's the case, that's why they're not in there. Currentyl we don;t
        apply anything that isn't a "full-time" bonus.

        Although we are working to change that too. :)

        Barak
        - PCGen BoD
        - OS Silverback

      • Ian Dale <ian_dale@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
          According to the SRD, there's no conditions on it. At least from what
          I saw. *shrug*

          -Ian
          LST Tamarin

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/