Re: displaying 0 rank skills in 4.3.3

  • gildoggydogg <sgilroy2@woh.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      On the Skills Tab in the bottom right hand corner.
      There is a dropdown box labled Include Skills. You would probably
      want "Untrained"

      An OS Monkey looking for something to monkey around with...

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky Hunt" <rhunt9@n...> wrote:
      > Can someone tell me how to display 0 rank skills in character sheets? I
      > have tried to add 0 ranks to the skill list, but they still don't
      print. I
      > have some character that have substantial bonuses to spot, listen,
      etc, but
      > no ranks and would like to display the skills.
      >
      > Rick
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
        On the skills tab, change the "Include Skills" drop-down in the bottom right
        pane to show "Untrained", then redo your character sheet.

        James Dempsey
        JDempsey@...
        PCGEN Code Monkey