Re: [LST BUG] stone* spells

  • telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@club-internet
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
      small UP on this bug nobody seems to have entered in the bug DB.
      (or maybe I should post in PCGenListFileHelp ?)

      Seb

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@c...>"
      <sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
      > The srdspells.lst file is a little mixed up between the
      descriptions
      > of Stone Tell, Stone to Flesh and Stoneskin spells.
      >
      > Sébastien
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
        Kent knows about it. I thought I got an email from him this morning on it being a tracker.... I'll try to hit it tonight.

        Tir Gwaith

        On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:37:10
        telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@...> wrote:
        >small UP on this bug nobody seems to have entered in the bug DB.
        >(or maybe I should post in PCGenListFileHelp ?)
        >
        > Seb
        >
        >--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@c...>"
        ><sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
        >> The srdspells.lst file is a little mixed up between the
        >descriptions
        >> of Stone Tell, Stone to Flesh and Stoneskin spells.
        >>
        >> S�bastien
      • Kent Pollard
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
          That's the other Kent, not the Doc monkey-wannabe Kent

          Kent
          (Characters in PCGen since???? Dec 2000 I think?????

          Hey, Bryan... am I rembering a time when PCGen wasn't Java, or is that just a
          bad dream?

          Kent

          > Kent knows about it. I thought I got an email from him this morning on it
          being a tracker.... I'll try to hit it tonight.

          > Tir Gwaith
          >
          > On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:37:10
          > telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@...> wrote:
          > >small UP on this bug nobody seems to have entered in the bug DB.
          > >(or maybe I should post in PCGenListFileHelp ?)
          > >
          > > Seb
          > >
          > >--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@c...>"
          > ><sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
          > >> The srdspells.lst file is a little mixed up between the
          > >descriptions
          > >> of Stone Tell, Stone to Flesh and Stoneskin spells.
          > >>
          > >> Sébastien

        • Kent Behrends
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
            On Friday, Feb 28, 2003, at 17:28 America/Los_Angeles, Kent Pollard
            wrote:

            > That's the other Kent, not the Doc monkey-wannabe Kent

            No! I'm _this_ kent :)

            Tracker # 694890

            http://sourceforge.net/tracker/
            index.php?func=detail&aid=694890&group_id=36698&atid=417816

            > Kent
            > (Characters in PCGen since???? Dec 2000 I think?????
            >
            > Hey, Bryan... am I rembering a time when PCGen wasn't Java, or is that
            > just a
            > bad dream?
            >
            > Kent

            ---kent-(-
            enum monkeyTypes = {tracker=42, tester};
            monkeyGrade = (monkey==tracker) ? Gibbon : Lemure;