Re: [pcgen] Re: 433 Debug Console

  • Stephen L Johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
      On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 08:17, Phantom Of Krankor wrote:
      > I've identified a few other problems. If I forget to load a
      > source, or have a source with an error in it, I get a pop-UNDER with
      > the "You must load blah blah" message. [That's probably a bug, having
      > a screenfull of "Y" but can't do a New.] Unfortunately, since this
      > windows appears under the PCGen window, I'm hosed. It is always
      > placed dead-center of my screen, and for whatever reason, I can't even
      > alt-tab to it.
      > None of this pop-under or window-freezing happens on any previous
      > version. I'm running Windows Me and Java 1.4.1_01. It's very strange.

      Pop-under windows are an irritation for me at times, as well. Sometimes
      a stray thumb tap on my lap's touchpad will send the mail window to the
      top. And I've got to iconize the mail window to close the pop-up window.

      Couldn't those windows be coded with the Always on Top aka Upper Layer
      aka whatever it's called in Java?

      --
      Stephen L Johnson <sjohnson@...>