RE: [pcgen] [BUG] Java CLASSPATH

  • Ward, Christopher
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
      Well, the startup scripts do not set the path.

      The FOP resource checker just tries to do a classfor() on a few fop and
      xerces classes to ensure that the libriries are there, but at no point in
      any of the code does it appear to add ./lib to the classpath...

      I can not figure out how _anything_ from the lib directory is picked up...

      regards,
      Frugal