RE: [pcgen] Uncanny Dodge - wrench in it.

  • Andy Knight
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Except it is Barbarian that gets it at level 2, and Rogue
      gets it at level 3. For the alternate source, in Song and
      Silence, pg 18, Temple Raider:
      "Uncanny Dodge (Ex): At 3rd level, the temple raider gains
      the uncanny dodge ability (see the Rogue section in Chapter
      3 of the Player's Handbook) if he did not already have it.
      He gains additional benefits of this ability as his temple
      raider level increases (see Table 1-7). If he already had
      uncanny dodge from one or more previous classes, levels of
      those classes stack with temple raider levels for the
      purpose of determining the benefits, but he continues to
      progress in the ability along whichever track he was
      originally using for it. For example, if a rogue becomes a
      temple raider, add together his levels of temple raider and
      rogue, then refer to Table 3-15: The Rogue in the Player's
      Handbook to determine the benefits of uncanny dodge at his
      new, combined level."

      -Andy Knight