Re: [pcgen] Possible M save solution

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      Actually, I figured out the formula a while back:

      BONUS:CHECKS|.....|(CL+3)*2/5

      (CL+3)*2/5 which comes out to CL+3*.4 in your equation (using the PCGen
      method of math order of operations) Not sure where you got *.41...... :)

      I played around with it a while when I got annoyed at some Cityscape Save
      progressions. I like to turn things into formulas. JT doesn't think along
      those lines, and as a designer, shouldn't ahve to limit himself to that. So
      he keeps me on my toes. Since it also fit the Modern pattern, I've applied
      it to the MSRD version that is out.

      And for all of you fans out there... expect v24 this weekend. Hopefully it
      will have the critters done right (DLM is working on those) and templates
      (turning up the pressure on DLM there. hehehehehehehehe) Oh man, there
      comes that Mynex influence again......

      I'm also going to go through the list of Bugs that Kent has compiled from
      the various lists, and going through those. Oh, and the new file naming
      structure. need to do that. Hopefully we will be close to releasing it.
      Thanks to all the testers out there. :)

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback