[LST BUG] stone* spells

  • telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@club-internet
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2003
      The srdspells.lst file is a little mixed up between the descriptions
      of Stone Tell, Stone to Flesh and Stoneskin spells.

      Sébastien
    • telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@club-internet
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
        small UP on this bug nobody seems to have entered in the bug DB.
        (or maybe I should post in PCGenListFileHelp ?)

        Seb

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@c...>"
        <sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
        > The srdspells.lst file is a little mixed up between the
        descriptions
        > of Stone Tell, Stone to Flesh and Stoneskin spells.
        >
        > Sébastien
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
          Kent knows about it. I thought I got an email from him this morning on it being a tracker.... I'll try to hit it tonight.

          Tir Gwaith

          On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:37:10
          telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@...> wrote:
          >small UP on this bug nobody seems to have entered in the bug DB.
          >(or maybe I should post in PCGenListFileHelp ?)
          >
          > Seb
          >
          >--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@c...>"
          ><sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
          >> The srdspells.lst file is a little mixed up between the
          >descriptions
          >> of Stone Tell, Stone to Flesh and Stoneskin spells.
          >>
          >> S�bastien
        • Kent Pollard
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
            That's the other Kent, not the Doc monkey-wannabe Kent

            Kent
            (Characters in PCGen since???? Dec 2000 I think?????

            Hey, Bryan... am I rembering a time when PCGen wasn't Java, or is that just a
            bad dream?

            Kent

            > Kent knows about it. I thought I got an email from him this morning on it
            being a tracker.... I'll try to hit it tonight.

            > Tir Gwaith
            >
            > On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:37:10
            > telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@...> wrote:
            > >small UP on this bug nobody seems to have entered in the bug DB.
            > >(or maybe I should post in PCGenListFileHelp ?)
            > >
            > > Seb
            > >
            > >--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "telgarfr <sebastien.peslin@c...>"
            > ><sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
            > >> The srdspells.lst file is a little mixed up between the
            > >descriptions
            > >> of Stone Tell, Stone to Flesh and Stoneskin spells.
            > >>
            > >> Sébastien

          • Kent Behrends
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
              On Friday, Feb 28, 2003, at 17:28 America/Los_Angeles, Kent Pollard
              wrote:

              > That's the other Kent, not the Doc monkey-wannabe Kent

              No! I'm _this_ kent :)

              Tracker # 694890

              http://sourceforge.net/tracker/
              index.php?func=detail&aid=694890&group_id=36698&atid=417816

              > Kent
              > (Characters in PCGen since???? Dec 2000 I think?????
              >
              > Hey, Bryan... am I rembering a time when PCGen wasn't Java, or is that
              > just a
              > bad dream?
              >
              > Kent

              ---kent-(-
              enum monkeyTypes = {tracker=42, tester};
              monkeyGrade = (monkey==tracker) ? Gibbon : Lemure;